one ca Wayanad district is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Kerala. It offers many attractions such as dams, pine forests, temples, caves and a wildlife sanctuary, catering to different holiday moods. Due to scenic mountains and lakes dotting this place, there are many resorts and amazing stay options in Wayanad. WaytoIndia experts have looked through many resorts and have come up with the top 5 resorts in Wayanad.
Top 5 Resorts in Wayanad
Sharoy resort is rated as one of the best resorts in Wayanad for families and couples. It provides a panoramic view of Banasura Sagar Dam and Banasura Mountains from balconies.
The resort offers luxurious stay options like Lake View Romantic, Lake View Exotic, and Mountain View Comfort Cottages/Villas.
Some of the activities that engage one and all include boating in the lake, fishing, archery and invigorating nature walks. Infinity Pool is the highlights of the resort as it offers breathtaking views of mountains and lake in the background.
Apart from the warm hospitality of the staff, the experienced chef can fulfil all your food cravings with a local Kerala touch to the preparations.All these things have made us list this resort among the top 5 resorts in Wayanad.
- Recommended Activities:Nature walk, dip in the infinity pool and mesmerizing sightseeingfrom View Point
- How to Get There: Calicut International Airport is 110 km. away from the property which is90 km. away from Kozhikode Railway Station
- Prices: Around INR 10,000 per night
Vythiri Village Resort
Vythiri Village Resort is an excellent option to stay amidst green scenic aura of Wayanad. What makes it so unique is a hanging bridge and artificial waterfall in the resort area. There are many adventure and leisure activities the resort offers its guests such as zip line, kayaking, archery, paintball, cycling, camp fire, Yoga , fish spa and romantic candle light dinners.
You can rejuvenate by opting for the relaxing Ayurveda massage in the resort as recommended by the regular guests of the resort. There are two full-fledged theatres for families to enjoy 12D movie experience. This property is very famous for its infinity pool and evening cultural programs,making it a complete family resort in Wayanad. Their rooms overlook the greenery and drench in the unbeatable serenity of nature. Jacuzzi Villa is a popular and highly rated stay option among the visitors. The resort serves tea, coffee and local flavoursome nibbles in the evening at its houseboat restaurant.Vayathri certainly deserves to be listed among the top 5 resorts in Wayanad.
- Recommended Activities: Morning walk at the resort’s hanging bridge and waterfall area, dip in the infinity pool and evening nibbles at the beautiful houseboat restaurant
- How to Get There: Calicut International Airport is 70 km. away from the property which is just 39 km. away from Nilambur Road Railway Station
- Price: Around INR 8,000 per night
An exotic tree house experience in the middle of coffee and tea plantations, this resort is spread over200 acres. Pepper Trail is surrounded by tropical rain forest which makes it one of the best resorts in Wayanad. You wake up to the chirping birds and can click pictures of birds right from your room’s window. You can go for a nature walk around the resort and continue connecting with the nature by kayaking on the nearby lake. It offers delicious local cuisine which is quite popular among visitors. They offer romantic candle light dinner under the stars which attract the couples to celebrate their honeymoon and anniversary in this resort.These features make Pepper Trail one of the best places for honeymoon in Kerala and one among the top 5 resorts in Wayanad.
- Recommended Activities: Plantation tours, boating in the natural spring and trekking around the resort
- How to Get There: Calicut International Airport is 95 km. away from the property and Kozhikode Railway Station is 98 km. away
- Price: Around INR 11,000 per night
Wayanad Silver woods is one of the best rated resorts in Kalpetta in Wayanad District. The view of Banasura Sagar Dam and Hills from its rooms makes the stay in this resort memorable. Morning walk in the forest and campfire in the evening is the most preferred guest routine. The room with Jacuzzi in the balcony offers you a relaxing and romantic time with your partner. The view of tea plantation and waterfalls makes you feel completely relaxed and burstsall your stress. If you area budding photographer, this place is a heaven with the view of hills and lake that are simply worth capturing.The scenic views around this resort are the reasons why we have listed as one amaong the top 5 resorts in Wayanad.
- Recommended activities: Click pictures of the natural beauty, Jacuzzi in the balcony and campfire in the evening
- How to get there: Kozhikode Airport is 94 km. away from the property and Kozhikode Railway Station which is 95 km. away
- Price: Around INR 6,000 per night
Lakkidi Village Resort
Lakkidi village offers a great private villa experience to all its guests. Enjoying solitude in the middle of the green spread all around the resort would calm you down completely. The highlight of the place is the steam running through the resort and guests can hear the sound of moving water from all the rooms. Unlike most other resorts, this resort offers different sized villa with single and double rooms, so it is an apt place to stay for families as well as couples. Royal Villa is the favourite amongst the guest visiting Lakkidi Village Resort as it offers two balconies with breath-taking views.
- Recommended activities: Stay in Royal Villa, small family-friendly trek and breakfast made exclusive with local flavour
- How to get there: Calicut International Airport is 80 km. away and Calicut Railway Station is 58 km.
- Price: Around INR 7,000 per night
The beauty of Wayanad can be experienced at all these resorts. WaytoIndia brings to you experiences that are a class apart with specialised services and customised itineraries that cater to each of your requirements.
Our experience of showcasing the best aspects of Kerala makes us a preferred tour agency for Kerala tours. We are available for your assistance round the clock!Contact us at 8527255991 or write back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may go through our Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages on our website and book a honeymoon tour to Kerala.