Nature has a calming effect on the human soul. Enjoying a holiday in the beauty of nature is indeed rejuvenating. Kerala offers some of the best nature resorts in exotic locations which provide a transcendent experience to all the travellers. Waytoindia’s travel experts bring you the best nature resorts in Kerala:
Best Nature Resorts in Kerala
Blue Ginger Spa Resorts- Wayanad
Guests staying in Blue Ginger Spa Resorts describe their experience simply as tranquil. This nature resort is set against the Chembra Peak, giving an amazing backdrop of cloud-stubbed mountain summits. It is surrounded by breath-taking nature views all around.
Chirping birds and colorful butterflies make the mornings special when you stay here. The feature which makes this the best nature resort in Kerala is the natural stream inside the resort. You can go trekking during the day. The view from the top of the mountains is scenic and exhilarating.
In the evening, you can enjoy a bonfire and later you can enjoy mouth-watering hot and spicy food in the restaurant. The rooms are clean and spacious and offer different views as per your choice.
- Recommended activities: Trek along the forest to the top of mountain, dip in the natural pool and morning walk along the resort
- How to get there: The nearest airport is Calicut International Airport, 46 km. away and the nearest railway station is Calicut Railway Station which is around 64 km. away
- Prices: Around INR 7,500 per night
Banasura Resort – Vellamunda
BanasuraResort set up near Banasura Mountains is a unique accommodation which offers rooms made of clay and authentic interiors. The resort is set up in the lap of nature. Though the drive is a little long, the moment you arrive at the resort, the view, and the air would make you feel refreshed. The resort is spread across 35 acres. Some of the activities inside the resort are water stream, badminton court, and many indoor games. You can go to the resort for nature trails and guided tour of tea plantation. The presence of water stream makes it one of the best nature resorts in Kerala.
- Recommended activities: Campfire, guided tour of tea plantation and stay in earth room
- How to get there: The nearest airport is Kozhikode (CCJ) – 123 km. and the closest railway station is also at Kozhikode which is 103 Km. from Banasura.
- Prices: Around INR 8,500 per night
Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa – Kollam
Fragrant Nature Resort is called a gem is hidden in the jungles of Kollam. It is situated on a calm lake with beautiful hills all around it. It takes you away from the maddening crowd and hence is rated as the best nature resort of Kollam. The most relaxing activity at this resort is to sit in your balcony watching sunset and sunrise over the river and listening to the birds chirping in the background. If you want to add a pinch of adventure to your stay you can take a speedboat ride, followed by a relaxing drink at a beautiful sunset bar within the resort. The warm hospitality of the staff makes you feel so comfortable that they get a special mention in the reviews from all the guests.
- Recommended activities: Candlelight dinner, a drink at the sunset bar and enjoying views from the balcony
- How to get there: Thiruvananthapuram International Airport (TRV) is around 51 km. away and the nearest railway station is Kollam Junction
- Prices: Around INR 7,000 per night
Parakkat Nature Hotel and Resort – Munnar
Parakkat Nature Resort offers a luxury stay with a great view of Munnar’s green hills. You can experience the nature first hand with activities such as waterfall cave visit, nature walk through the beautiful tea gardens and a jeep safari through steep hills. The highlights which make the resort the best nature resort in Munnar its location as it is nestled between tea gardens and mountains and promises picturesque valley views from the club suites. Open restaurant is an added bonus as you can enjoy the beauty of Munnar while enjoying the delicious meal here.
- Recommended activities: Jeep safari, meal at open restaurant and nature trails through tea gardens
- How to get there: Cochin International Airport is 109 km. and the nearest railway station from Munnar is at Aluva, which is at a distance of 110 km.
- Prices: Around INR 10,000 per night
Greenwoods Resort – Thekkady
Greenwoods Resort is indeed a great boutique resort with verdant greenery spreading all around. You feel close to nature and enjoy fun family activities inside the resort such as a film on Periyar Tiger Reserve, cooking classes, and dance performances. The resort follows a no-alcohol policy and offers an a cosy environment which makes it the best nature resort in Kerala for family travelers. Machan type coffee shop is a highly fascinating place to visit at this resort. Indeevaram is the best rated private pool villa according to the reviews of the guests staying here. Major attractions of the room are the glass ceiling in the bathroom, Jacuzzi, and recliners along the plunge pool for a relaxing sunbath experience.
- Recommended activities: Visit Machan coffee shop, cultural dance shows, and local cuisine cooking classes
- How to get there: Cochin International Airport is 180 km. away and Kottayam Railway Station is 110 km. away.
- Prices: Around INR 6,500 per night
These handpicked best nature resorts in Kerala boast of great comfort and promise unforgettable memories with your family, making you visit Kerala again and again. WaytoIndia brings you an experienced class apart with its specialized services and customized itineraries that cater to each of your requirements. Our experience of showcasing the best aspects of Kerala makes us a preferred tour agency for Kerala tours. We are available for your assistance all the time!
Liked this blog ? Also read out blog about the best nature resorts near Delhi on the link https://travel-blog.waytoindia.com/nature-resorts-near-delhi-to-enjoy-a-long-weekend.
Contact us at 888 222 4422 or fill in a quick contact form and our travel experts will get in touch with you.
Checkout our customisable Kerala tours on the link https://www.waytoindia.com/kerala-tours .