The state of Uttarakhand is probably the most preferred place for those who are looking for an escape in nature. The place has natural beauty in abundance, pilgrimage sites, wellness centers and even adventure camps. The nature resorts in Uttarakhand offer unparalleled luxury and help rejuvenate the mind as well as the body.
Resorts In Uttarakhand For Nature Lovers
Whenever one thinks of a great escape from the chaotic city to a place that resonates with calmness and quiet, it is always Uttarakhand. The surroundings of this place are rustic and at the same time captivating.
Thick woodland with narrow strips of the lane leading right into the heart of nature is what one finds here. Nature resorts in Uttarakhand are also placed amidst such splendid settings.
Now if you are seeking an exotic resort where you can enjoy all the modern luxuries and also feel close to nature, then our blog will help you pick the right nature resorts in Uttarakhand.
Below we have covered all the beautiful resorts that are in the perfect surrounding to be the ideal retreat from the concrete jungle to a greener one. There is also other important information such as:
- What makes these resorts the ideal getaway to nature?
- The amenities and facilities provided at the resort which makes it a popular attraction.
- Where are these resorts located?
- The approximate tariff of each of the resorts.
- The Haveli Hari Ganga, Haridwar
All of us have been fascinated by the look of old haveli’s where the rich and the royals once lived. Imagine giving an altogether new spin to that beacon of luxury from the past and turning it into a modern splendour.
The Haveli Hari Ganga is one of those few nature resorts in Uttarakhand that despite being a luxury hotel has an old world charm. This beautiful place built in 1913 will enhance and soothe your senses with its natural surroundings and special wholesome treatment.
The experience starts the moment you board the colourful Rikshaws specially arranged by the resort to pick you from Mayawati Parking in Haridwar.
The resort provides you with a unique experience of staying in an old Haveli converted into a luxury hotel and is among the very few hotels in Haridwar that boast of a private bathing ghat.
- Location: 21, Pilibhit House, Ramghat, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Yoga, meditation sessions, Ayurveda treatments, private bathing ghat, organic vegetarian food
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: Walking distance from HarkiPauri, situated amidst greenery with a rustic setting and provides plenty of holistic treatments.It has a private Ghat.
- Tariff Per Night: Rs. 8,000 Approximately
If you are planning Delhi to Haridwar Rishikesh tour package you may write to us on email@example.com and we would love to assist you in planning your tour.
- The SollunaResort, Nainital
No one has truly excelled at the art of bringing natural landscapes and extravagant living together like The Solluna Resort.
This place is one of those nature resorts in Uttarakhand that offer a plethora of activities both within the resort and also outside. You can sit by the bonfire or in the rooftop bar lounge and enjoy delectable cuisine and live music.
If you wish to experience nature more closely than you can engage in trekking, rappelling, river crossing or the Burma Bridge crossing.
- Location: Jim Corbett National Park, NH 121, Marchula, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Guided trekking to Solluna waterfalls, guided nature walk, wildlife movie show and rain dance arena
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: A picturesque setting that consists of lush gardens, orchids, and waterfalls, an opulent lifestyle offered at the hotel themed after fragrance, touch, sound, calm and sight.
- Tariff Per Night: 6,749 Approximately
- Aloha on The Ganges, Rishikesh
The charming and serene environment of Rishikesh has pulled in many a nature lovers and spiritual seekers. This beautiful place is an ideal escape from the mundane to the soothing lap of wilderness.
The surrounding scenery of Rishikesh has everything that one would look for in nature resorts in Uttarakhand. The towering mountains, gushing river, breezy air and an abundance of exotic flora and fauna casts an enchanting spell on the visitors.
- Location: National Highway 58, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Multi-cuisine restaurant, in-house bakery, spa, infinity swimming pool, yoga sessions, river rafting, rock climbing, cliff jumping, body surfing and flying fox
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: Situated in a serene environment, close to the LaxmanJhulla; it provides a calm and relaxed space, breathtaking scenic beauty with all amenities conducive to wholesome living.
- Tariff Per Night: 8,200 Approximately
- The Naini Retreat, Nainital
The mesmerizing world around The Naini Retreat opens up another dimension for its visitors.
Rich in breathtaking scenic beauty and full of in-house recreational activities, it is one of the best among nature resorts in Uttarakhand.
This palatial bungalow was once home to the Maharaja of Pilibhit and its grandeur has not diminished even in the slightest.
- Location: Ayarpatta, Mallital, Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Multi-cuisine restaurant, bar, live music, bonfire, hundred-year-old Raj Bhawan Golf Course, Ayurveda treatments, yachting, boating, nature walks, paddle boats and European massages
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: The old world charm of the heritage building with the natural abundance that surrounds it, luxurious amenities and plenty of activities.
- Tariff Per Night: 6,500 Approximately
- Forrest Rajaji National Park Resort, Rishikesh
Deeply removed from the hustle-bustle of the dry and dull city life is the Forrest Rajaji National Park Resort.
If you are a lover of nature and wish to have a close brush with the exotic beings of the jungle then this is the one among all nature resorts in Uttarakhand for you.
The resort has all the world-class amenities that one looks for in a luxurious hotel but it is the experience of discovering nature in its true beauty that makes this place stand out.
- Location: Village – Sayar, Patti – UdayPur Tall 2nd, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Nature walk, safari, rafting, fishing, bird watching, spa treatments, yoga sessions and bicycling
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: Seated right into the heart of nature, the resort gives you a chance to explore flora and fauna closely.
- Tariff Per Night: 6,436 Approximately
- Lemon Tree Premier, Corbett
Nature is best enjoyed out in the open where you get the chance to encounter flora and fauna that till now only graced your laptop screens.
This nature resort in Uttarakhand gives you a chance to do exactly that. The thatched cottage roofs of the resort give it a rustic feel and make one feel close to Mother Earth, even the plush hotel rooms offer a splendid view of the green surroundings.
Lemon Tree premier is one place where you can enjoy great luxury and the gift of nature altogether.
- Location: Jim Corbett National Park, Mohaan, RanikhetRoad, Ramnagar, Corbett, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Multi-cuisine coffee shop, rejuvenating spa, game room for kids, jungle safari
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: Picturesque view of the wild, a chance to mingle and have an up-close encounter with exotic animals.
- Tariff Per Night: 6,743 Approximately
- Vanvasa, Lansdowne
Vanvasa is a blend of natural abundance and opulent lifestyle. The perfect destination for a rejuvenating holiday and one of the best nature resorts in Uttarakhand.
The warm interiors of the resort give you a feel of living right in the woods and the luxurious amenities assure all your needs are met.
Vanvasa temporarily removes you from your daily life and places you in a magical place which has picturesque beauty and the raw charm of wilderness.
- Location: Lansdowne, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Excursions in Vatanvasa National Park, Kalagarh Tiger Reserve and Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary, campfire, guided nature walks and spa treatments
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: Situated in the heart of nature with warm rustic interiors and plenty of outdoor activities
- Tariff Per Night: 7,500 Approximately
- The Riverview Retreat, Corbett
Living in nature obviously brings to mind a home situated among thick pine and oak woods where you can breathe fresh air and completely rejuvenate your mind.
This is exactly what The Riverview Retreat offers along with luxuries that you can indulge in. Located on the fringes of Jim Corbett, this is one of the few nature resorts in Uttarakhand that takes you on a close proximity to nature.
- Location: Zero Garjia, Corbett National Park, Dhikuli, Ramnagar, Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Gurney House, a multi-cuisine restaurant, various spa treatments, angling, fishing and nature shop
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: Abundant wildlife, beautiful cottages, natural galore and wellness facilities for a holistic treatment of mind body and soul.
- Tariff Per Night: 7,8
- 75 Approximately
- Essence Of Nature Resort, Almora
Leave the cluttered environment of city life behind at this nature resort that will indulge your senses with the best of nature, cuisines, wellness treatment and another assortment of luxuries.
Essence Of Nature Resort also keeps in check that the adventure lover in you gets to enjoy all thrilling activities that help you experience wilderness in a whole different way.
- Location: EoN Hills, Midway Corbett – Ranikhet, Near MaaBhona Devi Temple, Ghatti-Basot Road, Village – Micholi, Almora, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Trekking, flying fox, bird watching, angling, paragliding, mountain biking, excursion, organic food, healing and rejuvenation treatment
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: The abundant species of flora and fauna around the resort is healing for the senses, the ambiance and unparalleled luxury gives you a good taste of nature and comfort.
- Tariff Per Night: 7,760 Approximately
- Suman Nature Resort, Nainital
What more could you dream of while looking for nature resorts in Uttarakhand than one which offers a view of The Himalayas from its balcony?
Situated right amidst the middle of breathtaking scenic beauty is this quaint resort. If you are looking for a quiet and rejuvenating time where you can breathe in fresh air and enjoy the true beauty of nature then this resort is the one for you.
The resort arranges sightseeing and jungle tours to explore the Binsar Valley and nearby areas.
- Location: Binsar Road, ahead of KalimatChungi, Sunderpur, Uttarakhand
- Amenities Offered: Sightseeing to all the major hotspots around and excursion in nature
- What Makes It An Ideal Nature Resort: The beautiful location of the hotel, comfortable rooms that offer a great view and many nature hotspots around that one can visit.
- Tariff Per Night: 3,500 Approximately
If you looking to break the monotony of city life and looking to take a deep and relaxing vacation in nature then all these resorts would help you soothe your senses. Each offers a piece of nature that is refreshing and nurturing for the soul.