Why plan a holiday destination according to a precise season ? There are some awesome destinations that are crowned with such glaring beauty that visiting them in off season will leave you amazed and spellbound. Some top Indian destinations work well during their offseason and provide compounded benefits like less crowd, slashed rates, best hospitality from the hotel or resort and adorable weather.Go through our list of Best Off Season Places To Go In India.
5 Best Off Season Places To Go In India
Below are our hot pick destinations that offer you an opportunity to enjoy your holidays anytime:
- Goa: Goa is an ideal destination which welcomes you with its pristine beaches, sunny atmosphere and with its striking scenery. The party all night kind of atmosphere is the most happening feature of this place. Goa is always overwhelming for tourists, with its sandy beaches that calm your eyes, the soothing atmosphere to relax your body and the curving thunder water streams that fills you with excitement and thrill. Winters of Goa are said to be very blissful, but monsoons are also not bad. Monsoons are not a hurdle for one who loves enjoying the serenity of this place. You can enjoy monsoon festivals in Goa or try your luck at fishing or relax while chilling on the beach with the hazy environment.
- Kerala: If you want to pamper yourself, Kerala is the place. Kerala is one of the best places to be visited during off season because of lot of amenities offered to the visitors. You can view the real Kerala with its striking features of long beaches, misty mountains and graceful rivers. You will surely enjoy your trip to this state during off season while looking at the charming water bodies, coconut planting all around, ecotourism nature and beautiful backwaters. The Ayurveda healing massages is a leisure activity to indulge in and you can enjoy it to the fullest during off-peak season, by paying lower rates.
- Mussoorie: Mussoorie is amongst the most fascinating and most frequently visited hill station in India. The chilling atmosphere and the sapphire sky all around makes this place worth visiting. The snowy mountains, deep woods and positive climate makes you fall in love with this place. You will love exploring the snowfall around the region while enjoying sipping your favourite hot drink. Kempty waterfalls, Gun Hill and Childer’s Lodge are some stunning places to be explored while in Mussoorie.
- Malshej: Whether you are a nature lover or an adventure seeker, Malshej is a perfect destination to be planned for your weekend or vacation during monsoons. You will love the enchanting views of innumerable waterfalls that beautifully make this place lively. Located on the Western Ghats of Mumbai and Pune, this hill station is perfect hub to be explored with friends or family during misty rainfalls. The route towards Malshej also offers some breath taking views, especially during the months of monsoon, making this place more adorable.
- Madikeri: Located in Coorg in the state of Karnataka, Madikeri is also known as the Kashmir of South India and is crowned with striking scenic beauty. The cool air flowing around without any pollution makes this place quite fascinating, even during the summers. High ended mountain ranges, rugged landscapes, wooden slope forest and wet windy lanes, especially in monsoons, will make you fall madly in love with this place.