Visit the Shrine of Shri Mahadev in the lap of Himalayas. Book your Kedarnath Yatra with Waytoindia and visit the holy shrine at just Rs 15,500/- per person.
Kedarnath Yatra 2020
While Covid-19 had dampened the spirit of many pilgrims and there were restrictions by Uttarakhand Government on Yatra this year. The pilgrims nonetheless had been waiting to go to the Shrine of Lord Shiva in Himalayas.
Consequently, looking into aspirations of travellers, these restrictions have now been eased by Government of Uttarakhand.
Pilgrims can now visit Shri Kedarnath Dham from 3rd October 2020 onwards. In order to facilitate the pilgrims, Kedarnath Yatra package has been designed by Waytoindia.
Kedarnath Tour By Innova Car & Helicopter
The package has been designed to provide the best facilities to the Pilgrims at the least possible cost.
Since the Kedarnath Yatra takes he pilgrims to high altitude areas, Waytoindia has made arrangements for boarding and lodging at Kedar River Retreat( http://www.kedarriverretreat.com/) in Sitapur, near Gaurikund.
The resort is very near to Helipad which makes it easier for the pilgrims to reach helipad in the early morning for helicopter flight to Kedarnath.
The rooms at Kedar River Retreat are very neat & clean with all modern amenities.
Each room has an attached toilet and bathroom with provision for hot water.
Resort offers fresh organic vegetarian meals to the Pilgrims.
Note that the tours start from 3rd October 2020 and shall continue till 30th October 2020. Similarly, also note that all travel shall be done with Luxury Innova cars with maximum 5 persons in each car.
In fact, families can plan their Kedarnath yatra if they have 5-6 persons too.
However, it is very important to note that all the pilgrims shall have to abide by the Covid related requirements such as wearing masks.
In addition, we would be ensuring the following for the safety of the pilgrims:
- All the drivers shall be tested before they proceed with the Guests and we would ensure that they are Covid negative.
- Cars shall be properly sanitised before the start of the tour.
- There shall be fresh masks provided to all the travellers.
- Sanitiser shall also be provided n the car as well as hotels.
Kedarnath Yatra Itinerary
- Day 1 : Tour starts in the late evening from Delhi at about 11 pm. (Those who are from outside Delhi would have to reach Delhi latest by 6 pm on the date of the tour). Car will drive to Haridwar where there will be arrangement to fresh up and have breakfast.
- Day 2: After breakfast, drive to Sitapur. Arrive at Sitapur in late evening. Dinner and overnight stay at resort in Sitapur.
- Day 3: Early morning, after breakfast, reach Helipad near Sitapur where you will get your helicopter tickets. Our representative shall be there with pilgrims to assist them. Fly in helicopter to Kedarnath Shrine. After darshan, fly back to Sitaur Helipad.
You would be getting about 2 hours at Kedarnath for visit to Temple. After visiting the temple, fly back to Sitapur. Thereafter, return to resort for evening at leisure.
- Day 4: This day remains an extra day. It is for the purpose that if due to bad weather, going to Kedarnath Shrine is not possible on Day 3, you can still fly to Kedarnath Temple on Day 4.
- If you have completed your Kedarnath Yatra on Day 3, you may utilise this day to visit another of the Panch Kedar Temple, the famous Tungnath Temple. (Note that for Tungnath Temple, car can only take you up to Chopta. from where you will be trekking about 5 km to Tungnath Temple.
- Day 4: After breakfast, drive to Delhi.
Kedarnath Yatra Tour Attractions
- Travel in Luxury Innova car from Delhi to Sitapur and back.
- Stay in Sitapur with meals.
- Return Helicopter Tickets For Kedarnath from Sersi/Sitapur as per availability.
- In addition, also visit Tungnath Temple (Subject to Day 3 being free only).
Tour Cost: Rs 15,500 + 5% GST per person only.
- Travel in sanitised luxury Innova car.
- Breakfast at Haridwar on Day 2.
- 2 Nights Stay at Kedar River Retreat.
- Return Helicopter Ticket from Sitapur for Kedarnath.(Note that in case for any reason, helicopter ticket is not available or if due to bad weather or technical difficulties, if you are not able fly, INR 6500/- shall be refunded back.)
- Dinner at Sitapur on Day 2.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Sitapur on Day 3.
- Breakfast at Sitapur on Day 4.
Please note that in case helicopter is not operating, pony shall be provided with no extra cost for Gaurikund – Kedarnath – Gaurikund.
Also, note that in such a case, you may have to stay overnight at Kedarnath for which all assistance shall be provided for stay and food.
Since, we have very limited seats, thus, we request you to book seats timely.
You may also visit Badrinath by Helicopter for which you may call us on 8527255991.